Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 138 Mystery of the Missing Pop

Social Relations Susan Nick and Susan had been childhood sweethearts. Now, Nick collected enough courage to ask her the most important of all questions. There are quite a lot of advantages to being single. He began, but there comes a time when you lo

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 人人说英语高级

George Michael, the creamy-voiced English songwriter who sold tens of millions of albums as a member of the duo Wham! and on his own, was found dead on Sunday at his home in Goring in Oxfordshire, England. 英国歌手兼词曲作者、威猛乐队(W

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

14岁的英国小女孩Birdy(Jasmine Van den Bogaerde)是08年UK Idol 18岁以下组的冠军,她的新单曲Skinny Love目前英榜排名第27位。小女孩的声音很清凉冷峻,叫人心头一凉,非常特别的感觉。 Skinny Love B

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

访谈录,In the world of network television, billions of dollars are at stake, careers are made and crushed. There is turmoil and upheaval, and sometimes reasons to rejoice. That's all before 9 o'clock. In his

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

1Praise the Lord . Give thanks to the Lord , for he is good; his love endures forever. 2Who can proclaim the mighty acts of the Lord or fully declare his praise? 3Blessed are they who maintain justice, who constantly do what is right. 4Remember me, O

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

Acts 使徒行传_Ac_07 1Then the high priest asked him, Are these charges true? 2To this he replied: Brothers and fathers, listen to me! The God of glory appeared to our father Abraham while he was still in Mesopotamia, before he lived in Haran. 3'Leav

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 使徒行传

9Hear, O Israel. You are now about to cross the Jordan to go in and dispossess nations greater and stronger than you, with large cities that have walls up to the sky. 2The people are strong and tall-Anakites! You know about them and have heard it sai

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 申命记

4Hear now, O Israel, the decrees and laws I am about to teach you. Follow them so that you may live and may go in and take possession of the land that the Lord , the God of your fathers, is giving you. 2Do not add to what I command you and do not sub

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 申命记

20And God spoke all these words: 2I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 3You shall have no other gods before me. 4You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the ea

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 出埃及记

It took all the fear and anguish away. Yet she was young, full of curiosity, eager now to know all there was to know, and not troubled by the perplexing philosophies of those who constantly question not the who of themselves but the why. He was her f

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(363) / 评论(0) 分类 荆棘鸟

Red-faced Britons endure 84 embarrassing social situations every year, according to a new study. 一项新研究指出,英国人每年都会经历84个令人面红耳赤的尴尬社交场合。 Researchers found 78 percent of us dread having to be

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

RIO DE JANEIRO, April 12 (Xinhua) -- Flamengo was eliminated from the Copa Libertadores on Thursday after a dramatic victory by Emelec over Olimpia in Paraguay's capital Asuncion. Defender Jose Quinonez scored the injury-time winner as Ecuador's Emel

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

As Amy Winehouse once said: Love is a losing game . 歌手艾米`怀恩豪斯曾经说过:爱是一场注定失败的游戏。 It certainly is for a young man from Guangzhou, China, who was put down in near Shakespearean tragedy. 这句话对来自中

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

学英语时,我们往往会努力学习标准发音,但其实生活里nativespeakers也不一定很标准。今天的节目就要教你听懂美国人也常常读错的词。 Fans还是fan? Fans和fan的区别在于单复数形式: Fans: 粉丝

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

My Secret Love Affair with Rock Hudson 我和罗克哈德森的秘密恋情 The late star's long-ago boyfriend shares their vacation albumand memories of their forbidden romance 这位已故明星很久以前的男友分享了他们的度假专辑以及

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 人物杂志

今天李华和Larry在看足球赛,美国队对阿尔及利亚队。我们要学两个常用语:on the edge of your seat和down to the wire。 LH: Larry,今天这场比赛很重要!美国要是赢了,就进16强,要是输了就得回家了

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

相信感觉的人更能预测未来 Its impossible to know the future. We can guess, but no one has actual knowledge of whats going to happen down the road。 未来不可预知。我们可以猜测,但是没人能够真正知道未来将发生什么

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

RIO DE JANEIRO, July 21 (Xinhua) -- Under command of interim head coach Osmar Loss, Internacional came-from-behind on the road against Avai to win 3-1 in the 11th round of the Brazilian Championship on Thursday. The win snaps a three-game losing stre

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Shelley to Elizabeth Hitchhiker 雪莱致伊丽莎白-西琴勒 Your letter of the 1st hath this moment reached me. I answer it according to our agreement, which shall be inviolable. Truly did you say that, at our arising in the morning, Nature assum

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文